Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Welcome to Product Review Addict

 

I like to welcome everyone to Product Review Addict!  As the name reflects I'm addicted to reviewing products that I've purchased or received for free.  I've decided to start this blog to post all the product reviews I'm writing. 

So how did I start out reviewing products.  It happened back in June 2016 when a family member introduced me to a Super User program for a company he purchased a Bike Light from.  Now Super User (or Power User) program is typically something a company starts to provide products for their customers to try for free or at a discount.  The idea is to get the customer to write a review on Amazon.com that will help raise awareness for their company and products.  So I started with this company as a Super User and received a couple of products that I like to use.  Then I progressed toward other Super User programs and eventually made enough product reviews that I was getting companies to ask me to try out their product.

When I write product reviews, I don't recommend products to purchase.  Instead I provide detailed review that looks at everything from the packaging to the actual product usage.  I also litter it with all my likes and dislikes comments.  Obviously what is important to me may not be important to everyone else.  It's up to you the reader to read through the entire review and determine if you share my viewpoints or not. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment